Azione Unlimited, First Year in Review
February 27, 2013 – Azione Unlimited (AU) has just completed a highly successful first year of business. The educational/buying group for integrators and custom retailers, under the direction of CE industry veteran Richard Glikes, quickly but deliberately grew its vendor and dealer membership base to an impressive level, held two national conferences, launched a monthly webinar series and much more.
Highlights from Azione’s First Year
- February 2012 – Azione Unlimited began actively recruiting dealer members
- March 2012 – Founding board announced
- May 2012 – Vendor members increase to 28
- July 2012 – Inaugural conference, “Building the Foundation” held in St. Louis, MO with 75 attendees
- September 2012 – Azione hosts meeting and cocktail party at CEDIA in Indianapolis, IN
- October 2012 – Monthly educational webinar series launches
- November 2012 – AU co-locates with CE Pro for fall conference in Houston, TX with 83 attendees
- December 2012 – AU announces AU University
- January 2013 – AU has 100% vendor program renewal most with improved benefits for members
- February 2013 – AU completes its focused vendor line up consisting of 32 vendor members including such as Sonance, Integra, Harman, Samsung, Liberty AV Solutions, Digital Projection, Access Networks, IC Realtime, Triad, Leon Speakers, URC, Middle Atlantic, Stewart Filmscreen to name a few. To date, we have 64 dealer members located in 25 states, with combined sales over $200 million and employee nearly 1,000 individuals. Azione Unlimited’s goal is to have 250 dealers across the US with the vision of creating a market unto itself.
Looking Toward the Future
“Our primary goal is to deliver exceptional profits to all members to ensure long-term success,” says Glikes. “The value proposition AU offers has resulted in unprecedented growth in one year. We have accomplished a great deal! Our three-year plan will be unveiled at our next dealer-vendor conference in St. Louis April 10-12. We are unlimited!”